1. In order for the referee and the new client to qualify for the full reward under SmartHost’s referral program, the referred client must sign SmartHost’s client agreement and provide availability of the property for bookings for a consecutive period of at least 12 weeks from the start date of the contract.
2. The referred property taken under management by SmartHost must be located within London Zones 1-2, must be furnished and satisfy the criteria of SmartHost’s management service including but not limited to being equipped with all items on SmartHost’s essentials checklist. SmartHost will assess the property’s condition and eligibility for the program upon a viewing conducted before the contract is signed.
3. The referred property will be marketed and accept bookings on all relevant short-term rental platforms such as Airbnb, Booking.com, HomeAway, etc. SmartHost will be directly handling all relevant communications and operations in order for the bookings to run successfully.
4. A referee eligible for SmartHost’s Referral program may not refer their own property of residence or a property owned by themselves.
5. The amount rewarded to the referee will be transferred to a secure bank account of their choice.
6. The first half of the reward will be issued on the day of the first check in at the referred property. The second half will be transferred to the referee after 12 weeks of SmartHost’s successful management of the referred property.
7. SmartHost reserves the right to change or cancel the terms and condition of this Referral program at any time without prior notice.