Unwind in the opulent comfort of this magnificent 3-bedroom 3-bathroom apartment, showcasing the very best of modern living. The feel of each room is instantly sumptuous, with immaculate finishes and bespoke furniture. Besides the lavish space that this home has to offer, it ticks all the boxes for high-end amenities.Found in Soho, moments away from Piccadilly Circus, you really cannot beat this location if you want to be in the heart of the city.
A high-end deluxe Apartment located on the 1st floor with an elevator. The home is equipped with various contemporary devices designed to make your stay a whole lot easier and more advanced:
-Intercom to ensure a secure entrance;
-Dimmable lights that suit every mood;
-Remote controlled blinds in every room;
The lounge is classic and gorgeous, with dark wooden floors, a comfortable corner sofa, a marvellous coffee table and a TV. The TV is connected to WiFi and supports iPlayer;
It is a place with a lot of character, thanks to the beautiful designer touches.
- The kitchen is smartly separated from the lounge by the TV unit, providing a cosy intimacy for the dining space (6 seats). The jewel in the crown of the modern, fully-equipped kitchen is the island.
- There are 3 bright and airy bedrooms boasting 2 doubles, 1 king-sized bed and abundance of storage space with walk-in wardrobes. Feel like royalty in the magnificent beds, set with hotel-quality linen.
-All the bedrooms have sparkling-clean en-suite bathrooms, where fluffy towels and toiletries are provided.
- The apartment is equipped with Air-Conditioner, thermostat and underfloor heating to ensure your comfort throughout the whole year.
- For your convenience, there is a Laundry room, with a Washing Machine and a separate Dryer.
- The place will be professionally cleaned and set-up to Hotel standards before you arrive. I hope you enjoy your stay here!You will have total access to my place so please treat it as your own and respect it. I aim to make each of my guests comfortable by allowing everyone to enjoy my place in its entirety.
My place is located in Soho, which is the beating heart of central London and one of the most vibrant and exciting parts of the capital, where there's always something interesting to see and do. It never sleeps! It is part of the City of Westminster, which is now a fashionable district of upmarket restaurants and media offices. You can choose to eat pretty much any cuisine imaginable late into the night! Walking along Piccadilly, you’ll love taking in the sites that Central London has to offer. Browse the boutique shops, relax in Soho Square, or treat yourself to a West End show, a meal and a delicious cocktail.
Diverse, fun-loving and never quiet, Soho attracts a wide mix of people. Its history, venues and atmosphere make it a must-see for tourists, and Londoners flock here too.
Travelling around London is easy:
Piccadilly Circus Station (Piccadilly and Bakerloo Lines) - 3 min walk
Oxford Circus Station (Central, Bakerloo and Victoria Lines) - 7 min walk
Leicester Square Station (Piccadilly and Northern Lines) - 9 min walk