Welcome to this chic two-bathroom, two-bedroom duplex with modern design and finishing. Located in City Island, in a beautiful development facing the river, the apartment features an impressive own garden.
- Whilst I will not be available in person, I engage help of a professional management company, so you can be sure that your stay will be flawless! All you need to do is enjoy and make great memories of your London getaway.
- The apartment is situated on the first floor.
- The lounge is classic and stylish with storage space, comfortable sofa and plasma TV.
- There is a beautiful dining space with seats for 6 guests. The open, fully-fitted, modern kitchen includes all cooking utensils, pots and pans are supplied.
- The bedrooms are bright and airy with storage space and fitted wardrobes, the bed is set with fresh hotel-quality linen.
- The flat has good airflow in summer and is nice and warm during winter, thanks to efficient radiators.
- In the bathroom you will find fluffy towels and toiletries.
- The apartment will be professionally cleaned and set-up to Hotel standards before you arrive.
I hope you enjoy your stay here!
The apartment is conveniently located in City Island, which is London's new island metropolis, an ultra-connected destination of extraordinary culture and contemporary living. The area is easily accessed by the Docklands Light Railway and Jubilee line to Canary Wharf.
Places of interest include the Museum in Docklands, a former sugar warehouse, Mudchute Park & Farm, London's largest city farm, and Island Gardens with its spectacular views across the river to Greenwich.
- 3 min to Canning Town station (Underground Jubilee line and DLR)it will take you in 20 minutes to Bond Street, 15 minutes to Westminster.
The easy access to the Jubilee line means one stop to the world's most successful music venue at the O2 and two stops to one of Europe's largest retail centers, Westfield at Stratford and Queen Elizabeth Park.
If you need traveling advice, don't hesitate to ask me!