I am pleased to offer you this unique and incredible 2 bedrooms apartment located in the vibrant neighbourhood of Homerton.
The charming style of the flat will perfectly merge with your unforgettable London getaway. Whilst I will not be available in person, I engage the help of a professional management company, so you can be sure that your stay will be flawless.
- Spacious 79m2 apartment, significantly larger than other 2 bedroom apartments in the neighbourhood.
- South-facing windows provide a lot of light throughout the day.
- The apartment is situated on the fourth floor, with an elevator.
- The lounge is classic and stylish with a comfortable corner sofa, panoramic windows, and a big balcony.
- There is a beautiful dining space with seats for 2 guests. The open-space modern kitchen includes all cooking utensils, pots and pans are supplied.
- The bedrooms are bright and airy with storage space. The master bedroom boasts a cosy king-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom and there is a queen bed in the second bedroom. The beds are set with fresh hotel-quality linen.
- The flat has good air-flow in summer and is nice and warm during winter, thanks to an efficient heating system.- In the bathrooms, you will find fluffy towels and toiletries.
- The apartment will be professionally cleaned and set-up to Hotel standards before you arrive.I hope you enjoy your stay here!
You will have total access to my place so please treat it as your own and respect it. I aim to make each of my guests comfortable by allowing everyone to enjoy my place in its entirety.
My place is situated in Homerton, which is a young and trendy neighbourhood close to Hackney and Victoria Park. The area is very multifaceted with lots of places to go out, like The Castle Cinema or Round Chapel. Treat yourself to a night out in restaurants, pubs, and cafes featuring many various cuisines, such as Prince Edward, The Eagle or Hatch!
The area is bursting with great places where to spend your time and make great memories of your London getaway.
Travelling around London is easy:
Homerton Station (Overground) - 2 min walk
There are many bus stops that can take you anywhere across London.