With deep homely brown parquet and marble floors, this sophisticated spacious home is a merge of inspiration and comfort. The flair of homeliness makes this magnificent house a perfect retreat from the city commotion.
You will love the convenience of the location – the vibrant Battersea Park, with excellent travel links to London's most famous attractions:Natural History Museum V&A Museum Buckingham Palaceand many others.Enjoy the welcoming space of this home away from home!
- A magnificent 3 bedrooms tastefully designed terraced house.
- The lounge is classic and stylish with storage space, a comfortable sofa and plasma TV.
- There is a beautiful dining space with seats for 3 guests. The separate modern kitchen includes all cooking utensils, pots and pans are supplied.
- The double bedrooms are bright and airy with plenty of storage space, the beds are set with fresh hotel-quality linen.
- The flat has good air-flow in summer and is nice and warm during winter, thanks to efficient radiators.
- In the bathroom, you will find fluffy towels and toiletries.
- The apartment will be professionally cleaned and set-up to Hotel standards before you arrive. I hope you enjoy your stay here!
You will have total access to my place so please treat it as your own and respect it. I aim to make each of my guests comfortable by allowing everyone to enjoy my place in its entirety.
My place is located right in the heart of Battersea, a vibrant and diversified neighbourhood with lots to do.
Treat yourself to a night out in local restaurants and pubs and relaxing walks along the river Thames. The Pumphouse Gallery, Go Ape Battersea Park, Battersea Bridge, and the London Peace Pagoda are just at your doorstep.
The excellent travel links of my place will take you to the vibrant London hub with a short ride:
Battersea Park - 8 min walk
Albert Bridge - 8 min walk
Natural History Museum - 18 min
V&A Museum - 20 min
Buckingham Palace - 28 min
Big Ben - 30 min
Westminster Abbey - 30 min
Travelling around London is easy.
Battersea Overground Station - 20 min
Queenstown Road (Battersea) - 25 min